Netball players wanted!

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds good, although I may need a bit of practice before I'm up to match standard. I work shifts until half 7, three days a week so may not be able to make every wednesday night. If you want to PM me with futher details.

Hiya, just got our fixtures through but for some reason I'm not allowed to PM anyone yet (??!!). We are in League One at Goals, first match is next Wednesday (4th) at 19.20 - why don't you come along and see what you think? We won't be offended if you don't like it!

Turns out I can't post a link yet either! Try looking at match-night.co.uk and look for League One fixtures.

:)

Hiya, just got our fixtures through but for some reason I'm not allowed to PM anyone yet (??!!). We are in League One at Goals, first match is next Wednesday (4th) at 19.20 - why don't you come along and see what you think? We won't be offended if you don't like it!

Turns out I can't post a link yet either! Try looking at match-night.co.uk and look for League One fixtures.

Just got back from playing there tonight :) It is a fun league to be in and does not take itself too seriously, like some :suspect: We have just won the championship title which was a bit of suprise as the top team lost, so we are off into the premiership league now. Good luck for your first season :) It's one of the friendly places to play.

I'm unable to pm as well think it's due to fact that i've not posted many threads!!

Ok nice 1 i'll pop down should be gd. If u want to tx me with your number mine is 078246696785 cheers :P

Too many digits there?? My number is 07749 489417 :)

Hey, those of you that have sent me messages I'm not ignoring you, I just can't reply yet - sorry! Thanks to ladyblade we have enough players now. Those of you interested in the league should check out the website and get in touch with the organisers in case any other teams are looking for players.

Archived