Clubs/late bars open on Sunday Nights??

MattN

Hello people.

Does anybody know what clubs are open on a sunday night in sheffield?

My predicament is that I am going to see The Ordinary Boys @ The Foundry on sunday night and have got friends travelling to Sheffiled to see the gig and we need somewhere to carry on the party afterwards!

Will the foundry stop open after the gig?

Is the leadmill open on a a Sunday night?

Is there anywhere else that has an altenative vibe on a sunday night?

Is there anywhere other than Kingdom and Gatecrasher open on a Sunday night?

Answers to any of these questions are very gratefully recieved!

P.S. Anybody else going to the gig?!

Thanks,

Matt.

42 views and no replies? :confused:

Does nobody hold the answers to my questions??

Or is it because i am a new poster......................

Please people your help is much appreciated and time is running out! The weekend is nearly here!! :hihi:

Matt

The FORUM is open till midnight on Sunday....most other late bars are not but I may be wrong....you wont find anything later than Midnight I think....Sheffield is a rather backward for late bars......

THE FOUNDRY will shut after the gig, as there is no club night on, they will kick you out pronto when the band finishes....and I tell you now, dont get loads of drinks at last orders as once they call time at the bar they will have your drinks off you faster than a speeding bouncer!!!! Forget the 20 minute rule, more like 4 minutes.....

There's a new late bar called DQ that's opened up underneath Cha Cha's Indian restaurant (near the Mad Greek). Apparently they say they have the latest bar licence in Sheffield on Sunday night. I think Sundays has an old skool dance classics music policy.

Hope this helps

:)

Nick

Originally posted by funkster

Dq club/bar is open till 12.30 on sundays with a night called timeless old skool house music.

Drinks are very cheap too with double vodka mixers for £2 and £1 shots you can't go wrong

fitzwilliam street

http://www.soulphisticated.net

Really? How long has this been running (old skool)?

And how old is the old skool?

Might pop along myself on Sunday now

Archived