Israel warns Turkey in sending another Flotilla to Gaza

I say lift the media blockage on the city size death prison called Gaza and have a no-fly zone to protect the innocent people that have been living in a war-torn, uninhabitable, overpopulated and inhumane area of the middle-east.

Wake up!:rant::rant::rant:

The media knows exactly the sickening and shameful situation on the ground, yet does absolutely nothing.

Remember when Israeli terrorism was at it's worst (Gaza 2008/9), when they killed over 1400 Palestinians, 400 of them children.

The BBC didn't even bother to show an aid appeal on behalf of many organisations including Amnesty International and Oxfam.

The individual in charge of the Corporation at the time, was a certain Mark Thompson; he who had many 'laughs' with the mass murderer Ariel Sharon.

totally dishonest topic header which should be edited by a mod.

Israel warning Turkey against 'sending' the flotilla implies that the Turkish government is in some way behind it, which nobody I know of believes. The flotilla is being organised by the IHH, an Islamist Hamas-supporting terrorist sympathising group masquerading as a 'humanitarian charity' - not the Turkish government.

Assumption is the mother of all fxxxups.

The media knows exactly the sickening and shameful situation on the ground, yet does absolutely nothing.

Remember when Israeli terrorism was at it's worst (Gaza 2008/9), when they killed over 1400 Palestinians, 400 of them children.

The BBC didn't even bother to show an aid appeal on behalf of many organisations including Amnesty International and Oxfam.

The individual in charge of the Corporation at the time, was a certain Mark Thompson; he who had many 'laughs' with the mass murderer Ariel Sharon.

I bet Mossad killed Marilyn Monroe too:rolleyes:

Archived