Religion’s role in gender discrimination?

:hihi: Oh yes! For a moment there I forgot my place. My mistake!

Yes some men think we are kitchen appliances bit like dishwasher, cooker etc. If only they could operate any of them we would not be needed and we could spend all our time in the pub drinking like fish and playing pool or watching football with our friends:roll::roll:

I don't get it, if your Christian surely you should only take notice of the New Testament, the Old testament is nothing to do with your religion really, it's just stories about another religion aparantly ?

Yes, but like I say atheists keep talking about Judaism as though it is Christianity, so I have to come on and explain that Judaism is not Christianity. Ask any Jew.

No. Jesus separated himself from the Jews.

Jesus told them they were a bunch of vipers. This is why we got the bad stuff in the Old Testament, they were a proud and stiffknecked people and they were an invading army. Almighty God says not to kill and they killed thousands.

1) no he didn't. he was a Jew, and gathered to himself other Jews as his disciples.

2) No, he didn't:- he told the Pharisees that they were vipers, and whitewashed sepulchres for their ostentatious show of religiosity, and their insistence on praying visibly in public. he said they were acting as if they were pure, but inside were dead and full of decay.

1) no he didn't. he was a Jew, and gathered to himself other Jews as his disciples.

2) No, he didn't:- he told the Pharisees that they were vipers, and whitewashed sepulchres for their ostentatious show of religiosity, and their insistence on praying visibly in public. he said they were acting as if they were pure, but inside were dead and full of decay.

Grahame doesn't put much store on facts, he also has short term memory loss as he has no idea what he posted yesterday:roll::roll:

Technically they are two separate books written hundreds of years apart. One was written by Jews and the New Testament by Christians.

most of the new testament( including the books they took out) was written by Jews...about a Jew...

Are you really
?:hihi:

That is the wrong Robin Hood and there are several Robin Hoods. I keep saying this to PT that there are many gods as well and the people who follow them have a different theology and the theology of the Jews, Muslims and Christians are different, so please don't confuse Judaism with Christianity.

Archived