Religion’s role in gender discrimination?

Here's a video of some couples giving testimonies of their time at the First Baptist Church 2011 Marriage Retreat Recap:

When I say 'couples' observe carefuly what opinions the women are allowed to express.

They all had their hands behind their women's backs...why didn't they work them? :D

Here's a video of some couples giving testimonies of their time at the First Baptist Church 2011 Marriage Retreat Recap:

When I say 'couples' observe carefuly what opinions the women are allowed to express.

:hihi:

Grahame - If you have any criticisms of Paula Kirby's artictle that's all your own then please let us know.

It is like having a rant about the fact women give birth and the sun rises in the east. This is the way things are and she needs to grow up and get used to what is after all the facts of life. Nag, nag nag, they are never happy and that is another fact of life, unfortunately. :D

And she is probably very rich and has everything money can buy.

It is like having a rant about the fact women give birth and the sun rises in the east. This is the way things are and she needs to grow up and get used to what is after all the facts of life. Nag, nag nag, they are never happy and that is another fact of life, unfortunately. :D

Perfect, just perfect.

You've just proved her point in one post.

:hihi:

And she is probably very rich and has everything money can buy.

not sure about that. my Mrs would have my nut tied around my throat if i said to her 'fact of life, love, guy off the internets says so. i don't make the rules.'

not sure about that. my Mrs would have my nut tied around my throat if i said to her 'fact of life, love, guy off the internets says so. i don't make the rules.'

You prove my point. That woman in the paper is talking nonsense, she isn't living in the real world.

Totally unrelated but I always thought you were a woman Kaimani until reading this! :hihi: Not sure why I thought that though. :confused:

Archived