Religion’s role in gender discrimination?

Yes there is a a lot of attention being focused on the issues you mention but the fact of the matter is that these Tea Party far right Republicans are wasting their time because much of what they're trying to achieve is plainly a violation of the separation of church and state. It will all be tossed out as unconstitutional when it's presented before the Supreme Court.

They dont give up trying though.

They manged to get gay marriage banned so don't count on it.

Not forgetting Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker. Rock Gods as it happens. I believe in them. :hihi:

I've seen Cream and Jimi Hendrix live at Sheffield City Hall in 1967 when I was 16 and you are right they were every bit as good as their reputation, but I digress from thread, sorry:love:

They manged to get gay marriage banned so don't count on it.

California and Tennessee are predicted to be the first two states to legalize gay marriage in the near future. California I can understand but a State like Tennessee ? :huh:

California and Tennessee are predicted to be the first two states to legalize gay marriage in the near future. California I can understand but a State like Tennessee ? :huh:

California just made it illegal, they need to make their bloody minds up.

I've seen Cream and Jimi Hendrix live at Sheffield City Hall in 1967 when I was 16 and you are right they were every bit as good as their reputation, but I digress from thread, sorry:love:

Off topic again, but I saw them too, along with the original Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac and Soft Machine.

Right, back to the subject, :hihi: has Grahame gone to bed?

Archived