Religion’s role in gender discrimination?

Because women do nothing but moan and men just get on with it.

i hate shopping. i throw vigilante tantrum even at the suggestion of being made to go anywhere near a shopping mall or super market. and i make sure people know i hate shopping. many men are like this. we moan, moan, moan more, if I'm honest.

they are mentioned and are in the bible, but nowhere near 'equal' with men.

how does this =Woman accused of adultery

(John 8:2-11)

"The only biographical information identifying this woman is the accusation by the scribes and Pharisees that she had committed a sin." The scribes and Pharisees asked Jesus to be her judge and jury. Instead he told her to "go and sin no more."= prove she was equal with men. if she was wouldn't we have been told the guy she had been sleeping with was kneeling next to her waiting to catch granite with his forehead?

Again you have proved my point. She is having a go at religion and it was the founder of Christianity who came out tops.

Again you have proved my point. She is having a go at religion and it was the founder of Christianity who came out tops.

she's having a go at the treatment of women in religion. her points stand. as does mine. this woman wasn't treated equal. the same with all the others in your link. they're just mentioned as supporting actors or to prove some point, but nothing more. even the books written by women were taken out of the bible.

:hihi: Pull the other one! The terrible illness that is 'Man Flu' is a prime example of men just getting on with it isn't it?!

Oh Grahame, you do make me laugh!

That's an old wife's tale put about by women.

I drag myself into work some days and never say a dickey-bird but you want to listen to the women moaning, they all appear to have something wrong with them from a headache to an ingrowing toe nail.

That's an old wife's tale put about by women.

I drag myself into work some days and never say a dickey-bird but you want to listen to the women moaning, they all appear to have something wrong with them from a headache to an ingrowing toe nail.

you're starting to sound bitter.

Archived