Religion’s role in gender discrimination?

you're starting to sound bitter.

Just fed up with this idiocy.

The other day one woman said about her husband having kidney stones and we were all sympathetic, mind you he was still going into work. I said that I had heard they were more painful than giving birth, so this woman's libber type person chimes up and said how can a man know that, to which I replied, "don't women have kidney stones then?"

Honestly.

The other day one woman said about her husband having kidney stones and we were all sympathetic, mind you he was still going into work. I said that I had heard they were more painful than giving birth, so this woman's libber type woman chimes up and said how can a man know that, to which I replied, "don't women have kidney stones then?"

Honestly.

fair thing to say is you have problems with the two women you gave examples. more or less. or, are you saying they're a big enough sample to base your opinion of ALL women on?

That's an old wife's tale put about by women.

I drag myself into work some days and never say a dickey-bird but you want to listen to the women moaning, they all appear to have something wrong with them from a headache to an ingrowing toe nail.

You must work with some real softies Grahame (if you're not being a wee bit of a drama queen that is!).

In my experience, men are just as capable of moaning as women are.

You must work with some real softies Grahame (if you're not being a wee bit of a drama queen that is!).

In my experience, men are just as capable of moaning as women are.

Yes, well I think you may be right about the drama queen bit, on the women's side I mean, but it is still moaning and I would far rather have a bit of banter with the men. :)

The other day one woman said about her husband having kidney stones and we were all sympathetic, mind you he was still going into work. I said that I had heard they were more painful than giving birth, so this woman's libber type person chimes up and said how can a man know that, to which I replied, "don't women have kidney stones then?"

Honestly.

Oh well, you've really proved us all wrong with this one! Proof that women moan, moan, moan all day long because YOU spoke to ONE woman who had the audasity to ask you a question in return. Deary me!

I recommend spending a little bit more time in the real world, and less time in the world of Religion, it's turning you into a bit of a Dinosaur!

in those sixty you've not realized it's a matter of character, not sex?

I realise that. The female character is different from men's, women generally watch the soaps and men watch football. Women go mad on shoes, men don't. I'm generalising of course. :)

Oh well, you've really proved us all wrong with this one! Proof that women moan, moan, moan all day long because YOU spoke to ONE woman who had the audasity to ask you a question in return. Deary me!

I recommend spending a little bit more time in the real world, and less time in the world of Religion, it's turning you into a bit of a Dinosaur!

The trouble is, it is the real secular world that I am talking about. :)

Bye. (for now)

Archived