Posh Place to Eat for Our Anniversary

coconuts

Have you ever been to Marco@Milano?

yes, I have a friend who insists on going for his birthday, he's the only one thats enthusiastic about it though. Perhaps they do cheaper deal thesedays but last time I went I though it was very expensive for what you actually got.

the Greenhead in chapeltown has a michalign star chef and its quite posh ideal for a special occasian.

I agree. One of the few places in Sheffield worth eating in and certainly the best. Not expensive either if you consider the quality and care about what you eat. It's ideal for a special occasion.

• 2 weeks later...
Lock Fyne wins hands down for me.

Hopefully you will like seafood?

Its over the road from the Hallamshire so plenty of buses/taxis

Not really posh though is it? Just a chain with mass produced, uninspiring food.

Yeah we do go to Lepold Square Zizzis mainly but never tried Strada just seen that theres a Bar Grill upstairs there too which we not been too yet.

Try Bar & Grill- its soooo worth it, perfect steaks, amazing puddings and their Malbec is just perfect... ;)

Archived