Posh Place to Eat for Our Anniversary

coconuts

If it's a really special occasion Hassop Hall at Hassop, is a great place. Nearer to Sheffield The Dore Grill, owned by a lovely Spanish family have a lovely traditional English menu. Again somewhere for special occasions, although the prices have come down I'm told.

I really don't rate The Dore Grill for somewhere special although the prices are (for what you get) in my opinion.

Marcos @ Milano is gorgeous. Been many times for special occasions and always have a lovely time. The food and service are fantastic.

We've been to Marcos @ Milano for special occasions and I think it is really worth it - the service is great as you say and the food fantastic.

If you can bear to walk 10 minutes from the city centre, my vote's for The Milestone in Kelham Island (I know somebody mentioned their sister pub earlier).

I've been there 3 times in the last 12 months - my budget can't stand it more often than that - and it's always been perfect. Impeccable service, fantastic food. It'll certainly make you feel posh!

hello rafters is a really nice place been 4/5 times now. a la carte is £25 p/p i think. have a look at website .....http://www.raftersrestaurant.co.uk.

Still haven't been here and really must try it...... one day.

Archived