Expensive (rip-off?) funeral..or "Pauper's Grave"?

peace funerals do green burials. The one I go to is at ulley , in the countryside in the middle of nowhere. you can find it on woodlands south yorkshire burial grounds. Instead of headstones you can plant a tree, and meadow flowers but no clutter ornaments etc as its a meadow. certain wooden benches are allowed.

its a lovely peaceful place to go, its much nicer going to grandads garden instead of the cemetery

peace funerals do green burials. The one I go to is at ulley , in the countryside in the middle of nowhere. you can find it on woodlands south yorkshire burial grounds. Instead of headstones you can plant a tree, and meadow flowers but no clutter ornaments etc as its a meadow. certain wooden benches are allowed.

its a lovely peaceful place to go, its much nicer going to grandads garden instead of the cemetery

Sounds good :)

Both my Mother and Father had 'traditional' funerals but in terms of the remains, I scattered my Dad's ashes (at his wishes) on his favourite fishing spot on the River Nidd :)

My Mum didn't leave any wishes, but I buried her ashes at a secluded spot in the countryside (she loved privacy!) and planted indigenous English Bluebells (her favourites) - and being the end of April, We'll be going back soon to have a look at them and remember her :)

They don't. There is no law preventing anyone else from setting up in competition to them.

They have a monopoly in effect by operating collusively and fixing their prices by covert means;by appearing competitive they escape scrutiny.

Archived