Help! My girlfriend thinks I fancy her mum?

If I was single I'd probably say yes, but i'm not so I don't know.

Which seems to me like you fancy her and it will be hard to disguise that fact, I think what you feel for your girlfriend isn't going to be enough - my advice would be to walk away and find someone who can get all your attention, all of the time - if you don't you may cause a lot of unnecessary distress and it may all be for nothing as your interest may lessen

Which seems to me like you fancy her and it will be hard to disguise that fact, I think what you feel for your girlfriend isn't going to be enough - my advice would be to walk away and find someone who can get all your attention, all of the time - if you don't you may cause a lot of unnecessary distress and it may all be for nothing as your interest may lessen

I'd say yes to loads of people if I was single, doesnt really mean I'm not in love with my OH.

I've done her mum a few odd jobs and she is great fun to be around, very passionate and can be flirtatious but this is just naturally the way some people are, this evening however she stumbled upon us arm wrestling after a flour fight to settle an old silly bet we had, this has now has just deeply reinforced her belief that we do fancy each other and got her all worked up.

So how do I solve this without coming between them and causing anymore friction?

The solution should be simple...if either of them is 'ginger' ;)

It is a distressing situation I was once in a similiar sitation ;

when I was younger (25) I was chatting up a lady in a night club she was very good looking and about 55ys of age, after a few drinks and some sexy dancing she asked me back to her place, well i was so excited i couldnt wait to get in the taxi, any way on the way to her house she asked if i wanted a mother and daughter threesome well that was it, I thought all my dreams had come true, we pulled up outside the house and we walked up the drive and as we both walked in she shut the door behind and shouted up the stairs " Mother are you still awake"

Archived