Help! My girlfriend thinks I fancy her mum?

I hate to stray into the boy's locker room but is it really necessary for us to have all this pervery and lechery from men who obviously aren't getting any, let alone from their girlfriend's mother ... so early in the morning too! :rolleyes:

Just because you're all getting on a bit, he sounds rather young himself ... so, if his girlfriend is only 16, and he's say, 18/20, the mother might only be about 32 or so ...

I hate to stray into the boy's locker room but is it really necessary for us to have all this pervery and lechery from men who obviously aren't getting any, let alone from their girlfriend's mother ... so early in the morning too! :rolleyes:

Most of the pervy stuff was last night, I just posted a link to a pop song …………… honest. :blush:

I've done her mum a few odd jobs and she is great fun to be around, very passionate and can be flirtatious but this is just naturally the way some people are, this evening however she stumbled upon us arm wrestling after a flour fight to settle an old silly bet we had, this has now has just deeply reinforced her belief that we do fancy each other and got her all worked up.

So how do I solve this without coming between them and causing anymore friction?

so do you fancy her then ?...sounds like it to me :suspect:

sounds like the mother fancys you too............things could get awkward

back off or you will loose your girlfriend

moanin again, just cos youre past it:roll::D

As the old saying goes " you can look in the shop window but you dont have to buy anything "

Wait about 20 years and your lass will have all the saggy bits and wrinkles her mother has now, sorted

Its like buying a brand new car, but in 20 years time when the new model is out your going to wish you had just rented and not signed a life time contact to ownership. Difference is you can't set her on fire and tell the insurance company it was vandalism :hihi: or can you???

Archived