Help! My girlfriend thinks I fancy her mum?

of course, that's it. I merely strive to preserve at least the illusion that Sheffield Forum men have a little class ... it's fighting a losing battle with you lot, sadly. :hihi:
i were gonna offer to take you but after that comment you can stay in the OAPS asylum!;)

i were gonna offer to take you but after that comment you can stay in the OAPS asylum!;)
Wherever you'd want to take me, I totally don't want to go ... I can imagine what it'd be like :help:

My ex b/f thought I fancied his son ... and he was right! :hihi: He's a lot more fun than his dad ever was ;)

Wherever you'd want to take me, I totally don't want to go ... I can imagine what it'd be like :help:

My ex b/f thought I fancied his son ... and he was right! :hihi: He's a lot more fun than his dad ever was ;)

youre just so wrong ya cradle snatcher;) the only thing that would look good on you, is me:)

how would you like it if your girlfriend was getting it on with ur dad ????????????????
go for it, its about time our old man got some excitement in his life plus it'd give me more time with my other woman:)

Archived