Holiday Parks in Cornwall for next week anyone?

I used to live down there an think your going to find it very expensive esp with it being easter i know where i lived perranporth it is packed now with holiday makers alot more then last year

I know I have been down there loads and I don't mind it being busy.

Can anyone recommend any holiday parks in Cornwall where we could book a last min holiday for next week (caravan holiday)? That won't cost the earth ( I know it;s Easter but it's also very last minute so maybe there's offers on the book any spare vans?)

Hey Miss_S,

Have you had a look at the Britain's National Tourism agency website yet?

They have hundreds of suggestions for places to visit in the UK perhaps you'll find some useful info for Cornwall there!

Have fun down south :)

Hi guys...

Thanks for the replies. Ended up in Filey for 2 nights, skint but thinking of camping later this week as the weather forecast is decent....

Thanks for all replies, loving the £75 Hoseasons deal, shame it's for May as I can;t do it but others should deffo take a look! 6 berths still available! x

Archived