Anyone ever been to The Brentwood Hotel in Rotherham?

Hi people,

I just wondered if anyone has ever been into The Brentwood Hotel in Rotherham as I've got an audition for a DJing job there tonight and I've had some people say its very posh and had someone say its just a regular hotel.

I just want to know what to expect really

Its a fantastic family orientated pub, with a total seperate kiddies indoor room with padded climbing play area and an outside kiddies park. Then it has the main restaurant area. Then the pub side. Its the sort of place sheffield is crying out for!!!

Its a nice place with a nice atmosphere.

Its a fantastic family orientated pub, with a total seperate kiddies indoor room with padded climbing play area and an outside kiddies park. Then it has the main restaurant area. Then the pub side. Its the sort of place sheffield is crying out for!!!

I thought the indoor play area had been removed? It was a conference room the last time I went in, the outside area is still standing.

Youre not thinking of the Brentwood, that doesnt have an indoor play area just an outdoor play frame. I think you may be thinking of the storyteller which has the indoor "wacky warehouse" Its the same company and has the same menu but is situated across the road from Rotherham Parkgate.

The Brentwood is in a very posh area (Moorgate) but in itself is just pretty average.

Hi people,

I just wondered if anyone has ever been into The Brentwood Hotel in Rotherham as I've got an audition for a DJing job there tonight and I've had some people say its very posh and had someone say its just a regular hotel.

I just want to know what to expect really

I'd say The Brentwood is more food orientated, with a small group of regulars. I went in for a quiz one night, and it was fairly busy!

Youre not thinking of the Brentwood, that doesnt have an indoor play area just an outdoor play frame. I think you may be thinking of the storyteller which has the indoor "wacky warehouse" Its the same company and has the same menu but is situated across the road from Rotherham Parkgate.

The Brentwood is in a very posh area (Moorgate) but in itself is just pretty average.

No im not. I worked in it for years and im from that area of rotherham. What i didnt realise was the indoor play area has been closed down now. As for moorgate being 'posh' well it used to be, just like broom did. But its now overrun with pakistanis and broom is now an awful place. Just go stand near broom infants!! Moorgate road is still nice but thats it.

Archived