Helen Shapiro, beauty of the 60s

dunsel

I was in love with Helen too, she was number two in my top three along with Judith Durham at number three and top of the list Francoise Hardy(french bird with the sexy voice). Oh and then there was Marrianne Faithful

HF Just read Alex James Autobiog ( from Blurr ) and he mentions Marrianne Faithfull and there's a photo ( recent ) she still looks great, convent girl. Jaggers got taste even if it's only for mars bars. Judith Durham, halo too tight but if it were to slip.....Still have a thing for Pet Clark and who was that french bird who sang Je' taime, anyone else?

Anyone remember Alma Cogan? She died ages 34 in 1966.

Yes she use to wear like Crinoline dresses and lots of eye make-up, theres some of nice photos of her on Google, I think she died of cancer, didn't know she was only 34, what a shame, her and Dusty died so young, they didn't have to medical treatment back then I suppose that they have now.

HF Just read Alex James Autobiog ( from Blurr ) and he mentions Marrianne Faithfull and there's a photo ( recent ) she still looks great, convent girl. Jaggers got taste even if it's only for mars bars. Judith Durham, halo too tight but if it were to slip.....Still have a thing for Pet Clark and who was that french bird who sang Je' taime, anyone else?

When Pet Clark went to hear Karen Carpenter sing, her first comment was, I've just heard the voice of an angel .

Archived