Helen Shapiro, beauty of the 60s

dunsel

That's him Shooter. You may have been mixing him up with Gunter Sachs who died last week. They both had relationships with Brigitte Bardot (lucky sods).

JH you could be right similar names, think Gunther shot himself yesterday In Gstadt ( didn't google this, heard it on the radio this morning) did they say he was 76, gonna google him now.

Cheers

Shooter

JH you could be right similar names, think Gunther shot himself yesterday In Gstadt ( didn't google this, heard it on the radio this morning) did they say he was 76, gonna google him now.

Cheers

Shooter

Sh*t it was Saturday and he was 78 ! but def. heard on today programme this morning

And todays singers really think they can sing, they have to stuggle so much to reach the notes and then bend there voice the note before to reach the one after.:roll:

:thumbsup: The female singers of today that I like who have real talent would include Norah Jones, Diana Krall, Sarah Maclauchlan, and maybe Shania Twain. Then, I'm left scratching my head.

Male singers - even fewer.

Archived