Problem with tv

can ayone help please, bought a samsung lcd tv recently and i have 2 problems if anyone can help.......sometimes if you look at the tv on dark backgrounds it looks a kind of purple/green colour.........also my partner recently broke an adaptor in the bt socket which i believe was the hd socket but cant confirm , anyway since then sometimes we get narrow lines down tv , sometimes theyre there then they go...anyone had the same problems , is it a dodgy set?

is the sky something to do with the lines or is the set being faulty to do with the lines

If you bought it recently (and you bought it new recently) why not take it back?

LCD screens do have colour limitations (particularly if you look at them from an angle.) The colours are usually not as brilliant as those you would expect from a plasma screen, but then again, they are considerably cheaper than plasma TVs and they burn less power.

Archived