Why do we behave differently towards the rich?

See what I mean about the general thinking on SF?

If someone is successful it cannot be accepted.

You are obviously pretentious, arrogant blah blah blah blah :loopy:

Some people on here are just ****** they didn't work harder when younger.

I think the point is what makes a person a success?Driving an expensive uneconomic car is no more enjoyable than a walk on the moors.Success is achieving what you value not what others value.Man of Strad is a bus driver,and at tje weekend he drives his own Traban believing it to be a special car.People are looking on in pity and not with envy.He deludes himself and is a creation of an a satirical author I know.

And there was me thinking this thread was inspired by a craving for attention.

That could be directed at every contributor to the thread..:hihi:

Your still feeding him

Ooops, confirmed. :D

But your assertion in the OP was that you already knew 'the truth' concerning this issue?

So you now admit that normal folk are jealous of the rich. I knew you were smarter than the average poster.;):)

You have lost it now. That's not funny. It's not factual. It is completely without context on every level. You just can't get good trolls these days! Maybe you should stick to what you know...playing snap, or tiddlywinks. Something on that level. :hihi:

You have lost it now. That's not funny. It's not factual. It is completely without context on every level. You just can't get good trolls these days! Maybe you should stick to what you know...playing snap, or tiddlywinks. Something on that level. :hihi:

Thanks for contributing.:)

Archived