Why do we behave differently towards the rich?

Speak for yourself. I'm only on here because i just couldn't have taken another weekend of cocaine fuelled sex in Rio with my swedish model girlfriend.

Yes I can understand the attraction of Phil over that. My apologies.

Next time give me a shout and I'll fill in for you.

Next time give me a shout and I'll fill in for you.

Well now that I think of it, she's not a model, she's a lollypop women, and it wasn't coke in Rio, it was tamazipan in Wath Upon Dearne, and i can't remember if we had sex or fell asleep in front of the tele....but I'm sure she'd be up for it.

Well now that I think of it, she's not a model, she's a lollypop women, and it wasn't coke in Rio, it was tamazipan in Wath Upon Dearne....but I'm sure she'd be up for it.

Novel. Never had a lollypop woman. Mail me the details.

No prob's my friend.:)

Every time a poster tries to insult me it confirms the fact that people treat the rich with contempt for no other reason than jealousy.:hihi:;)

No reason other than jealousy? It must be nice to live inside such a comprehensive delusion.

No reason other than jealousy? It must be nice to live inside such a comprehensive delusion.

Just ignore him, he's being uncouth on purpose and his trying to hide behind what he thinks is the anonymity of the Internet.

No prob's my friend.:)

Every time a poster tries to insult me it confirms the fact that people treat the rich with contempt for no other reason than jealousy.:hihi:;)

That's interesting, because I think the fact you interpret just about everything as proof that you are right says more about your state of mind than the jealousy of others.

I think you'll find that people are insulting me because you're a troll. There's no evidence you're rich or drive a posh car! :)

Archived