Why do we behave differently towards the rich?

Not rich or poor - but just keep my head above the water. I wouldn't begrudge anyone for what they have. I have to say that this sort of thing happens all the time, regardless of financial status. I bought a cordless vacum cleaner today - nothing fancy. When one of the bosses (on meggabucks) caught sight of the box on my desk, you would think it was some kind of new fangled i Phone (which I don't have or want) or something of that nature. V boring carry on...

Not rich or poor - but just keep my head above the water. I wouldn't begrudge anyone for what they have. I have to say that this sort of thing happens all the time, regardless of financial status. I bought a cordless vacum cleaner today - nothing fancy. When one of the bosses (on meggabucks) caught sight of the box on my desk, you would think it was some kind of new fangled i Phone (which I don't have or want) or something of that nature. V boring carry on...

A cordless vacuum cleaner! are you kidding? Even I haven't got one of those and I'm rich.

Not trying to show off are you Blue Moon? It's rather vulgar you know.:nono:

I consider myself to be extremely fortunate. I have everything I could have ever dreamed of, and more. I have never worked a day in my life, but I live off my wits, charm, and, I have to say, extremely good looks.

I am currently living 'on the lane', you may have seen the beautiful house, and impressive outbuildings. I live in the furthest one from the house. The lady of the house pops in now and again, and 'sees me alright'. The only thing I would change if I could, would be to get rid of all those bloody cuckoo clocks, but even that's not such a problem now, as I'm getting used to them. It's a wonderful life.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:And Manofstrad thought he had fairies at the bottom of the garden. When in reality he had an extra from Star Wars, You should have no problem with the cuckoo clocks, just zap them with your light sabre

:hihi::hihi::hihi:And Manofstrad thought he had fairies at the bottom of the garden. When in reality he had an extra from Star Wars, You should have no problem with the cuckoo clocks, just zap them with your light sabre

I'm more upset that I am paying for his broadband use!!:mad:

A cordless vacuum cleaner! are you kidding? Even I haven't got one of those and I'm rich.

Not trying to show off are you Blue Moon? It's rather vulgar you know.:nono:

Now listen here, Missy! If I had the choice between a cordless vacum and a BMW, GIVE ME THE BLOODY BMW!! :love:

When I moved in, I was but a learner....Now I am the master. :hihi:

This whole thread is like a series of Dr Who where the main character morphs into his new persona mid way through.

That's because he's a troll. Apparently a loaded businessman in a Bentley who's on here 24/7. His Incapacity Benefit will be removed soon and he'll disappear.

Archived