Why do we behave differently towards the rich?

No, just laughter, not hiding anything, just laughing at you.

You should do stand up, I can imagine you looking a bit like Jimmy Carr, coming on stage and saying "I'm an alpha male" to gales of laughter. Maybe you could growl a bit as well, just to drive the point home.

Without reading the whole of the thread, how do you know people behave differently towards the rich, and not just you?

Maybe in your 'cheap' car, people can't see you, or don't pay attention. In your big expensive car, they either look, as its unusual, or, they can just see you better. And you look like a tosser?

Without reading the whole of the thread, how do you know people behave differently towards the rich, and not just you?

Maybe in your 'cheap' car, people can't see you, or don't pay attention. In your big expensive car, they either look, as its unusual, or, they can just see you better. And you look like a tosser?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Good question, let me explain.

As no-one knows my identity on this forum, I could be any one of the wealthy that you see driving around Dore or Ecclesall Road in an expensive car. Therefore I represent all successful/Alpha people in our society. Any comments that are made about me are a direct indication of attitude towards those of equal wealth and status. :)

Good question, let me explain.

As no-one knows my identity on this forum, I could be any one of the wealthy that you see driving around Dore or Ecclesall Road in an expensive car. Therefore I represent all successful/Alpha people in our society. Any comments that are made about me are a direct indication of attitude towards those of equal wealth and status. :)

But you aren't. Ne'er mind, everyone needs a hobby and your fantasy life is relatively harmless I suppose.

But you aren't. Ne'er mind, everyone needs a hobby and your fantasy life is relatively harmless I suppose.

Sorry to confuse you, of course I'm not every wealthy person in society, just one of them. For the purpose of this study I am representative of every wealthy person in society.:)

Archived