Why do we behave differently towards the rich?

Sorry to confuse you, of course I'm not every wealthy person in society, just one of them. For the purpose of this study I am representative of every wealthy person in society.:)

Well you do not represent me thanks-and I know mant other people who would distance themselved from you and your dismissive attitude.

Good question, let me explain.

As no-one knows my identity on this forum, I could be any one of the wealthy that you see driving around Dore or Ecclesall Road in an expensive car. Therefore I represent all successful/Alpha people in our society. Any comments that are made about me are a direct indication of attitude towards those of equal wealth and status. :)

But as you appear to be full of the end product of the digestive process of a male cow, what you actually see is the attitude that people take towards those who are fibbing.

You could be the guy who fixes my car, or one of the ones queueing up at the dole office for all I know.

Well you do not represent me thanks-and I know mant other people who would distance themselved from you and your dismissive attitude.

That's right, I know quite a few rich people and they treat everyone with respect. I've have also seen them interact with other wealthy people that they dislike because their attitude to people they consider below them. Being wealthy people is not the problem, being an ass is, especially when they try and elivate themselves to he status of a demigod.

That's right, I know quite a few rich people and they treat everyone with respect. I've have also seen them interact with other wealthy people that they dislike because their attitude to people they consider below them. Being wealthy people is not the problem, being an ass is, especially when they try and elivate themselves to he status of a demigod.

I do not consider myself to be a God or even a half God, you are just being silly now. I am an alpha male, why are people like yourself so envious and bitter towards people like me. Without us, society would no longer function.

Archived