Why do we behave differently towards the rich?

I can see what you are trying to do.;) My fault for saying rich people instead of self made rich people which is what I meant to say. I stand corrected.:)

Now, perhaps you can think about it and answer your own question.

I wasn't trying to catch you out. It was a genuine question, why the doubt?

Would the answer be any different if the money was inherited or self made?

For me people who boast I have no time for. Be right with people and they will generally be right with you. Arrogant show-offs I have no time for.

But that's the point isn't it! Just because someone is wealthy and decides to treat themselves to a nice car does not make them arrogant or boastful. It is a prime example of the under achievers attitude towards the successful.

But that's the point isn't it! Just because someone is wealthy and decides to treat themselves to a nice car does not make them arrogant or boastful. It is a prime example of the under achievers attitude towards the successful.

No, it's just an unfortunate coincidence in your case.

I wasn't trying to catch you out. It was a genuine question, why the doubt?

Forgive me, the doubt was because there are quite a few jealous idiots on here who can't manage to string together a civil post. You are obviously a genuine poster.:)

Edit:

Speak of the devil! see the above post for an example.

Archived