Why do we behave differently towards the rich?

i think that people who are very wealthy tend to look down on the lower class who have not been so fortunate in life.i am not saying everyone is like this,there are some nice people with lots of dosh,but for some it just goes to their head.i know a few people who have never had two pennies to scratch their bum with,then they come into money through inheritance and they change for the worse.

Money isnt 'wealth'. Thats why some people that win the lottery lose it all. A scroat will always be a scroat.

The funny thing is, you know as much about me as I know about you. Nothing at all.

It seems likely though (given your bluster) that I'm wealthier than you, and even if I'm not, I'm certainly more well balanced.

That's actually quite true, though why would anyone lie about themselves in their profile?

From the information we give, we can generally get a good picture of what a poster is actually like, most fake personas are quickly spotted as the pretence is very difficult, if not impossible, to keep up for much more than about 50 posts.

Your view of me is of a wealthy, unbalanced character that likes to brag. For me to argue with that would be futile as this is the way that I have put myself across to you.

As I have said before, it matters not to me what you think. However, your credibility would benefit no end if you were to attack the post instead of the poster.:)

No, I view you as a unbalanced character that likes to make up stories about being wealthy.

There is no post to attack, you started the entire thread to brag about your supposed wealth.

:hihi: That is the most riduculous thing I have ever read! Why would I start a thread as an excuse to brag about my wealth if I haven't got any!?? Classic contradictory post.:thumbsup:

:hihi: That is the most riduculous thing I have ever read! Why would I start a thread as an excuse to brag about my wealth if I haven't got any!?? Classic contradictory post.:thumbsup:

Howdo Phil, how's Rotherham today? Lovely day for having the roof up on the old Skoda!

Because you'd like to convince others that you have. Even worse, to convince yourself and to try and elevate yourself above others.

Because you'd like to convince others that you have. Even worse, to convince yourself and to try and elevate yourself above others.

So let me see if I've got this right. I am trying to convince myself that I have wealth that I haven't really got? :hihi::hihi: You're really funny.:)

So let me see if I've got this right. I am trying to convince myself that I have wealth that I haven't really got? :hihi::hihi: You're really funny.:)

Of course you haven't otherwise why do you keep banging on about it? I know plenty of people with lots of money and they don't feel the need to constantly brag about it, so why do you?

Archived