Why do we behave differently towards the rich?

I can see you point now :hihi:, it’s a British thing, we love to build them up and then knock them down, we should aspire to better ourselves rather than despise those that have made it.

That is exactly my point Malky.:thumbsup:

My question is why do the Brit's despise anyone who has made it?

That is exactly my point Malky.:thumbsup:

My question is why do the Brit's despise anyone who has made it?

In Britain we still have a hangover from the class system; the working class despise the aristocracy.

The Americans have been brought up with the idea that anyone is equal and can make it to the top, as in Barack Obama

I experienced more of this bad attitude today while driving down London Rd. The traffic was quite heavy and I flashed a guy to allow him to pull out from a side road. He didn't even acknowledge me, he simply stared at the front of the car with a face like a slapped backside! How stupid did he make himself look?! :rolleyes:

I experienced more of this bad attitude today while driving down London Rd. The traffic was quite heavy and I flashed a guy to allow him to pull out from a side road. He didn't even acknowledge me, he simply stared at the front of the car with a face like a slapped backside! How stupid did he make himself look?! :rolleyes:

Maybe he recognised who you are Phil!:cool:

Maybe the OP would get a little more credibility and repsect if he actuially posted some proof to back up the question? But I guess that's not going to happen.

The OP has no interest in gaining your respect, but a relevant post wouldn't go amiss. :)

Archived