Who do you think will win the snooker championship?

If Ronnie wants to win it, he will.

If he`s not bothered, Ive had my money on Ali Carter..couple of semi`s and a final appearance, time for him to pick the fruit.

Mark Allen is a good price at 25/1 too.

You'd have to say 'oh the snookers on, wanna go out and do something exciting'

its more crappy boring snooker on, better change channel

only way you can make it more exciting if girls play it. surely snooker is the only sport where man and woman are on equal terms.

woman in low cut top and mini shirt bending over snooker table is what i call exciting. whos wants to see ding suuwho underwear lines

Would love Ronnie to get thru - he'd played a hell of a game yesterday. Looking forward to see how he plays this afternoon. Got tickets for the semi-finals (semi-final 1, second session) but if Ronnie got thru he'd be playing in semi-final 2 - gutted!

Would love Ronnie to get thru - he'd played a hell of a game yesterday. Looking forward to see how he plays this afternoon. Got tickets for the semi-finals (semi-final 1, second session) but if Ronnie got thru he'd be playing in semi-final 2 - gutted!

:hihi: Guess who's got tickets for semi-final 2 - MEEEEE lol. Don't want Ronnie to win it though. Snooker would survive without Ronnie. He is just messing people about, sick of his attitude/tantrums

its more crappy boring snooker on, better change channel

only way you can make it more exciting if girls play it. surely snooker is the only sport where man and woman are on equal terms. woman in low cut top and mini shirt bending over snooker table is what i call exciting. whos wants to see ding suuwho underwear lines

No they are not, get your facts right before posting!!

Archived