Purple Micra, Derek Dooley Way (17/04/11)

This women in her car was driving behind me on Derek dooley way, as i looked in my rear view mirror i nticed the mucky cow was picking her nose and wiping it on her steering wheel

Dry gaggin all the way down the road i almost had to stop to throw up because as se thought no one was looking sh scooped a great big bgey from hr nose then devoured it like it was a juicy slice of sunday roast.

Just had to share this with yall:gag:

No excuse but it can't be any worse than the dozens of blokes who spit all over the footpaths and don't care who's watching. Filthy habit:roll:
Eurccch! Where has this disgusting and anti-social habit amongst the yoof come from? Vile, totally.

This kid spat right in the middle of the pavement walking past me the other day .. :gag: And on Queens Rd sitting in traffic, a gang of kids walking along and one was constantly spitting into the gutter.

It was banned when I was young ... SPITTING PROHIBITED ... used to say it on public transport and other places. Mainly to prevent the spread of TB, iirc.

Eurccch! Where has this andanti-social habit amongst the yoof come from? Vile, totally.

This kid spat right in the middle of the pavement walking past me the other day .. :gag:

It was banned when I was young ... SPITTING PROHIBITED ... used to say it on public transport and other places. Mainly to prevent the spread of TB, iirc.

Wow:wow:

You must be Really old then,

:hihi:

Archived