Purple Micra, Derek Dooley Way (17/04/11)

Eurccch! Where has this disgusting and anti-social habit amongst the yoof come from? Vile, totally.

This kid spat right in the middle of the pavement walking past me the other day .. :gag: And on Queens Rd sitting in traffic, a gang of kids walking along and one was constantly spitting into the gutter.

It was banned when I was young ... SPITTING PROHIBITED ... used to say it on public transport and other places. Mainly to prevent the spread of TB, iirc.

It's not just kids, I've seen people of all ages including some women spitting, it's a vile anti-social habit obviously picked up from a cobra:gag::gag:

In comparison to you, probably. In comparison to Michael Douglas and Peter Stringfellow, no way! ;)

Actually your probably not much if any older than me.

Its my birthday next week and i dont like them.

Im hoping by making others feel rough about their age this will in some way make me feel better.

It didnt:(:hihi:

My daughters got a purple micra! I hope it wasn't here Iv'e not noticed any boogies on the steering wheel though, mite nip out and have a look in a bit its parked on our front,did you see what colour hair she had you've got me worrying know .

My daughters got a purple micra! I hope it wasn't here Iv'e not noticed any boogies on the steering wheel though, mite nip out and have a look in a bit its parked on our front,did you see what colour hair she had you've got me worrying know .

I guess that whatever colour it was, it now has green streaks.

This women in her car was driving behind me on Derek dooley way, as i looked in my rear view mirror i nticed the mucky cow was picking her nose and wiping it on her steering wheel

Dry gaggin all the way down the road i almost had to stop to throw up because as se thought no one was looking sh scooped a great big bgey from hr nose then devoured it like it was a juicy slice of sunday roast.

Just had to share this with yall:gag:

A few interesting facts about nose picking - we're all guilty of it:o

Touching everyday objects with contaminated hands is the number one cause of harbouring, spreading and acquiring the common cold virus. Our behaviour makes this easy: unobserved, a person will put their finger in their nose on average once every three minutes, according to research carried out by the National Heart and Lung Institute at Imperial College, London.

and

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A9737094

Personally I love a chewy bogey day myself :)

Archived