Cosmetic surgery or just grow old gracefully

hi there everyone was glancing through the news and hit on celeb news and saw an article on christie brinkley who was once married to billy joel,i was amazed to see how she looks at 57...i was shocked.she says shes never had cosmetic surgery.she looks really good.whats her secret...i wish i could look this good.if i had the money im sure i would have some work done to enhance my best bits.. would you.

She probably just has really good genes. I'm opting for the growing old naturally. Although it's tempting to try to hold back time, I'd be scared of ending up with a trout pout or mad starey eyes. Even the gorgeous Dolly is beginning to look a little strange. I saw her on the one show the other night and she looked a little odd, sadly.

She probably just has really good genes. I'm opting for the growing old naturally. Although it's tempting to try to hold back time, I'd be scared of ending up with a trout pout or mad starey eyes. Even the gorgeous Dolly is beginning to look a little strange. I saw her on the one show the other night and she looked a little odd, sadly.

yes some have had repeated surgery that gives them the trout pout,but i was really took aback how well christie brinkley looks.

I think if you can grown old gracefully I'd go for it, but I don;t think there is anything wrong with a little surgery. My nan had a mini face lift about 10 years ago and looks fab for it, my other gran has growwn old gracefully. I would definately have surgery if I wasn't happy. Nothing drastic like big lips, Just something to take away the wrinkles hehe

I think if you can grown old gracefully I'd go for it, but I don;t think there is anything wrong with a little surgery. My nan had a mini face lift about 10 years ago and looks fab for it, my other gran has growwn old gracefully. I would definately have surgery if I wasn't happy. Nothing drastic like big lips, Just something to take away the wrinkles hehe

my biggest problem is the neck area,is there anything i could have done to improve it..tried creams and stuff but not working...i always been blessed with excellent skin but the neck area is not good..:)

right on your nan...:)

I have no intention of letting any surgeon near me, until about 2020, when my pacemaker batteries will need changing, and I'd most certainly not let any surgeon anywhere near my face.

No to botox, too...I've seen so many actresses/ z list celebs who have overdosed on it, and have frozen, expressionless faces, which, IMO, looks weirder / too artificial.

I'm me, and you take me or leave me as I am, with a wrinkle or two.

I'm not sure I'm only in my 20's so I haven't got to think about it for a while, but the thought of getting old does scare me, sorry for sounding vein. I think there will be procedures you can have done to tighten the skin or remove excess skin

yes im sure you are right love,managed to keep the crows feet at bay..enjoy your youth time goes fast..and it is scarey when you look in the mirror and see what you dont want to see.i try not to be vain...but its hard to ignore...my daughter is 20 yrs old and shes really gorgeous but im biased.time is cruel.:)

Archived