Cosmetic surgery or just grow old gracefully

Feminism seems to have ground to a halt when a woman is described as having been married to <insert name> in order to identify them. Sigh.

i been married 3 times myself..3rd time lucky.. im no celeb theres people out there who have been married loads of times and are not famous or a celebrity.:)

christie brinkley looks good because

all down to money and life style

easy life with a personnel trainer

going to a gym and diet are the main x2 factors to look good

then good genes etc come into play

i had a 6pac upto 3 years ago and now i have a rubber ring and bags under my eyes do to working in a office and doing excessive hours of work

Feminism seems to have ground to a halt when a woman is described as having been married to <insert name> in order to identify them. Sigh.
That's not really anything to do with feminism, is it? It's just who's the better known in someone eyes. Russell Brand was described as Mr Katy Perry the other night ... :)

See I have never felt cmofortable with my body. When I was in my late teens I was a size6/8 had hardly any boobs (so I thought) and hated the way I looked and thought I was fat as all the celebs were so thin. Now after two kids I am a size 12 and hate my body even more! My boobs have grown but are more out of shape hehe and I have a saggy belly! I would have surgery if I had the money, and thinking back noiw my body used to be great hehe

Exactly look at Katie Price, she degrades her men

i would not want to look like katie price in any way..i hate what she stands for,she will pay the price when she looks like her face is where her belly button used to be,if i got it wrong,you know what i mean.:hihi:

katie price looks bad before her modeling days and after her treatment she looks so fake

teeth are too perfect

she looks too perfect,but her life is not perfect its a joke.men only want her cos she got big boobs. after they get to know her they realise shes just shallow.who will want to take a lass on with 3 kids to 2 different dads...if she was owt special maybe her man would have stayed with her.:)

oooh! now let's not start the bitching about other women ... on a thread about cosmetic surgery of all places! :hihi:

There are procedures you could try for your neck if it worries you, that don't involve surgery ... Dermalift and another one called Casci (?) and aren't that expensive.

I have a pedicure twice a month and the salon I go to offers all sorts of treatments. Which I might try one day if I'm feeling brave!

Archived