Cosmetic surgery or just grow old gracefully

my biggest problem is the neck area,is there anything i could have done to improve it..tried creams and stuff but not working...i always been blessed with excellent skin but the neck area is not good..:)

I'm exactly the same - my facial skin is brill, no crows feet, lip lines etc but my neck has just gone all wrinkly/crepy just like a tortoise. Its like my face doesnt match my neck. I have tried laser (2 x 6 sessions) but no effect. ive been quoted 4000 for a neck lift but dont think I could go that far.

I'm exactly the same - my facial skin is brill, no crows feet, lip lines etc but my neck has just gone all wrinkly/crepy just like a tortoise. Its like my face doesnt match my neck. I have tried laser (2 x 6 sessions) but no effect. ive been quoted 4000 for a neck lift but dont think I could go that far.

hi there..£4000 .suppose if u can afford it go for it.theres been some good suggestions for the neck on here..but for the ultimate result it would have to be the neck lift.:)

What a rip off, just think how many scarf's you could buy for that:hihi:

Seriously, though unless there is something particularly wrong with your body I wouldn't go under the knife. Grow old gracefully there seems something actually deceitful about plastic people.

You are what you is - and if others don't like it, well that's their problem.

Neither, thank you! I much prefer to grow old DISgracefully!

The wrinkles are multiplying and, thanks to losing around 3 stone in as many months (due to illnesses, not crash dieting) I now have a magnificent pair of bingo wings and skin like crepe paper.

But I'm far too much of a coward to indulge in surgery unless it's necessary - to say nothing of being too skint and not that bothered about looking my age anyway.

I really don't think looking 10 years younger would improve my life - although actually being 10 years younger certainly would!!:hihi:

Archived