Life is what you make it!

Guest sibon
So I've observed! :thumbsup:

Not quite forgiven you for trashing my bowling though but!

I think that you did the same to me.

We should do it again... in a life affirming way, of course (to stay on topic:D)

Actually life isn't always what you make it and sometimes, something happens and life can throw at you hardship, which isn't always your fault.

I can only speak for myself...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it! :love:

How about the Japanese people who's life was swept away by the tsunami? There is no such thing as destiny or fate. Life is a frighteningly random sequence of events that you have no control over.

I despise this fridge magnet, fortune cookie optimism. The best you can hope for is that nothing really bad happens to you before you die.

How about the Japanese people who's life was swept away by the tsunami? There is no such thing as destiny or fate. Life is a frighteningly random sequence of events that you have no control over.

I despise this fridge magnet, fortune cookie optimism. The best you can hope for is that nothing really bad happens to you before you die.

Hi discodown, With the greatest of respect...you have missed the point.

I deplore your negativity! :love:

Archived