Best roast pork sandwich shop ?

Beres everytime,they do the best pork sarnies iv ever tasted and i travel to many,many towns and cities.

By the time you finish one,you always fancy another!they do nice pies and sausage rolls too

will be at second test in Adelaide! will report back!!

• 2 weeks later...
Beres Hillsborough without a doubt!:thumbsup:

Bere's never does it for me, every time i buy one i just end up dissappointed, same with Funk's, but the one at the side of the Halifax in Hillsborough, Helen's i think, sell lovely sarnies, best around, but as usual it is individual opinion... I once bought one from Belly Busters opposite the Hallamshire Hospital, absolutely huge it was and very nice for £3, but i went back a couple of weeks after for the same and watched them making it, the woman just cut the cold pork and stuck it in the microwave to heat up, i asked for my money back and never went back...

The Junction sandwich shop in Killamarsh do the most amazing Roast Pork

all these roast pork shops in Sheffield (U.K)must be a modern thing when I left (1965)there was one or two greasy spoon /hotdog stands in the whole :):)