Best roast pork sandwich shop ?

I'm not too keen on Bere's myself, they are very expensive and the meat is too thinly sliced.

I had an excellent one last week, I forget the name of the shop, but it's next door to Wendy's dog grooming salon on Chesterfield road. Best one I've had in ages.

I know that one and yes they are excellent :)

Beres- I get mine from the one on Longley shops. But now and again they get the crackle wrong and it totally ruins the dynamics of a pork sandwich, Lol. Most of the time its spot on though. Its beautiful when they dip your breadcake. Ooooh, I'm salivating at the thought

Dont know about that one...But Wenningers on London road had the best for me....Hot roast carved in front of you,,:roll::cool: Crackling and stuffing to order.. They had other branches so not in the loop now after 30 0dd years

HI Do you recall old Mrs Wenninger. we traded there 50 yrs ago, she was a nice old lady, she had quite a few houses, l did her work on them at one time. and yes they were the best, and their pork. Cheers. Arfer Mo.

The best I remember and unfortunately it has long gone was Friedrichs in The Wicker. They used to served beautiful crackling pork sandwiches and if you were short could have a large roll dipped in pork fat/dripping and if I remember rightly they served what we called ha'penny ducks. A strange looking concoction about the size of a small tennis ball and black in colour