Best roast pork sandwich shop ?

• 2 weeks later...
Have you found it yet...I maybe in Sheffield this year and need to take my whole family and friends out for lunch one Sunday :loopy::rant::D:cool:

didn't find a shop - but we went to the fairways in rotherham in the end. they do a really great carvery and by total coincidence do a roast butty so kept the visitor wanting one very happy!

Joyce's Sandwich shop on Adsetts Street just outside River Don Works did excellent Pork Sandwiches as well as a whole variety of sandwiches.

So obliging, she would make just about any sandwich you wanted and they were always good value for the money.

Does anyone remember her and her husband Morris.

Happy Days! PopT

I remember getting a really great sandwich at the bottom of Bellhouse Rd on the left side looking up the hill, anybody know if the shop still there?

The shop at the bottom of Belhouse road was Friedrich's pork butchers they also had a shop in the Wicker, best roast pork sandwiches ever.