The girls want to see a live band on Saturday!

Ginger Queen

Hi All - The Rock Bar girls are going out on Saturday night and we are desperate to see a live band, preferably in a pub setting or a rock venue! I'm so out of the loop I have no idea what's going on lately. Is there anything? Anybody got any ideas? What about the Dove and Rainbow venue? We miss the Classic Rock Bar very much. Help!

Shedloads of local bands at the Boardwalk on Saturday - not sure if they'll be to the taste of the Rock Bar girls maybe they'll find something to enjoy. Stoney, for one ,are excellent.

Costs £5.50 advance, not sure how much on door.

Halibut.

Cheers all. That sounds good. I will inform the crew. The tastes of the Rock Bar girls are pretty wide. I often took issue with Sass's music policy! He once nearly sacked me for playing Massive Atttack! A lot of the appeal of the Rock Bar was to do with the men with long hair and leather jackets! I found one and took him home and he's still here!

Archived