Is the BBC obsessed with evolution ?

Cambrian explosion!

Chances of evolution are so atronomicaly high even with all the computer power we have we still can calculate it !

Yawn!

Strange because I can calculate it in my head.

Probability of abiogenesis = 1

Given abiogensis then probability of evolution = 1.

jb

Is the BBC obsessed with evolution ?

We seem to get weekly programmes either propagating the Theory of evolution or at least mentioning it ,

From radio to Childrens learning programmes all involve evolution ,

When intelligent design is mentioned it is done so in a negative light ,

Thread is not to debate the Theory , but how the Theory is obsessively used in BBC programmes

More importantly in my opinion is the way in which the BBC is obsessed with heliocentrism and sex.

I've never seen a positive mention of geocentric theory or intelligent falling on the BBC which bombards us with slickly produced heliocentric propaganda like Wonders of the Solar System, which if they mention geocentricism and intelligent falling at all do so in a negative light.

Similarly the BBC is if anything even more obsessed with sex, natural history programs, health programs, children's TV, dramas, comedies... in a most Orwellian manner all in complete lockstep promote the absurd notion that babies are a result of pregnancies which in turn are a result of sex. If it's mentioned at all

is marginalised and written off as a fairy story sexually repressed adults used tell children.

If anything I reckon that the BBC only really mentions evolution so it can go on about sex, as there seems to be a great deal of disgusting icky sex involved in that sex obsessed theory, a theory which has no place for the far superior

Oh but there are (many other alternative theories and hypothesis). It's just that they don't stand up to scrutiny.

And are therefore not theories. An idea has to stand up to scrutiny before it's even considered a reasonable hypothesis - intelligent design fails at that hurdle.

It is only granted the status of Theory if the evidence supports it to the exclusion of any alternative hypotheses.

If anything I reckon that the BBC only really mentions evolution so it can go on about sex, as there seems to be a great deal of disgusting icky sex involved in that sex obsessed theory, a theory which has no place for the far superior

When I was a child, I asked my mother where I was born, she said it was under a Gooseberry bush. Later in my childhood I inevitably discovered the real facts -it was behind the Rhubarb patch.

I don't think I've ever heard them mention Last-Thursdayism, now I come to think of it.

Archived