Need to move! HELP!! Neigbours Constantly Smoking Weed!!

police have been before and dont do a thing!!!! surprise surprise!!!

And we are slowly paying our debt off but cant do it very quickly, we have only been here a year and apparently we owe £500 on water rates!!! on a 1 bedroom flat, i dont think so, think we are being swizzed!!!!

and we have been told that the water rates are nothing to do with the rent, we are clear on rent so they should put us back on!! but they wont!!!

you are right ,water rates come from the regional water supplier ,write and explain to them why you want a move come to an agreement on how much you can pay each week/month off your debt ,if you come to an agreement ask them to confirm by letter ,take the letter to the council and ask for a photocopy to be kept by them

the housing act states that you are allowed to enjoy the home you live in, so the weed smokers are not letting you do that ,phone the c a b and check ,they will then, if asked ,write to the council pointing out the tennancy agreement has been broken by the dope heads ,this should force the council into action

I'm afraid you're just being hysterical, there is absolutely no way your baby is getting stoned from people smoking in a flat beneath you. It's not just unlikely, it's bordering on sci-fi. If there's a smell coming through, you should buy an air freshener and learn to live and let live.

Funny that, we had council champions round yesterday along with police and a police dog and social services, they could all smell it and the people below us have till end of next week to move out along with the police pressing charges, they where also dealing from there and have took some of our little girls clothes with them for evidence along with medical report!!!

We have also been placed high priority now on he bidding,list so first property we bid on we will get, fact!

As far as you go gularscute you of obviously one of those people that know more than anyone else including the authorities........

I think theirs another name for people like you but i will let others that are more concerned on here name it!!!

If you took your baby to hospital and they actually said she was stoned, they would have called social services themselves, there and then. They wouldn't know if it was you getting her stoned and so wouldn't be able to let her home with you without investigation.

And like i said in my previous post, investigation has been done by social services as the doctors at scarsdale did contact them, as well as recommending us to do so which we did, although it was hard to get through to them at 1 in the morning but we got their in the end and they informed police and it has now been resolved and WE weren't the culprits and wouldn't ever dream of doing that to any child, never mind our own.

And what with all the bad press social services have had recently what with the baby p case, they needed to pull their finger out and did, i take my hat off to them.

Funny that, we had council champions round yesterday along with police and a police dog and social services, they could all smell it and the people below us have till end of next week to move out along with the police pressing charges, they where also dealing from there and have took some of our little girls clothes with them for evidence along with medical report!!!

We have also been placed high priority now on he bidding,list so first property we bid on we will get, fact!

As far as you go gularscute you of obviously one of those people that know more than anyone else including the authorities........

I think theirs another name for people like you but i will let others that are more concerned on here name it!!!

Good luck with your new home Mattoo I hope you get something soon. It sounds to me like your existing home is unfit for human habitation. I find it shocking that people have to live in such substandard multi-occupancy buildings in this day and age. Your landlord/housing association should be ashamed of himself/themselves I wish there were much stricter laws to protect against this sort of thing as there are with newbuild accommodation.

Archived