Need to move! HELP!! Neigbours Constantly Smoking Weed!!

Good luck matoo hope everything works out for you

this is my last post on here as im moving monday so i will say how i feel

there are some people on here who have no feelings for anyone but themselves,as life goes around the same thing may happen to them that has happened to posters on here ,i hope it does then they will realise theres a world out there that doesnt revolve around selfishness

all the good posters have left thats why we end up with the dross we get now,so as a final gesture i hope everything you wish for comes true and things really do work out for you and all the other posters who have been slagged off by the idiots on here

good luck depoix

Hi all, here goes with our story, the short version, we live in a flat around chesterfield, on the top floor of a 2 story and our neighbors underneath us are constantly smoking weed.

We have a 4 month old baby girl who we had 2 take 2 hospital tonight as she was STONED out of her tree!!! Her eyes where red raw, like saucepans and generally very ill, sick and crying. The smell just comes straight up to our flat.

We are currently in rykneld homes housing and we are clear with all our rent but we do owe some water rates and house insurance.

We need to move asap as nothing is ever done about the people below us but rykneld homes will not put us back on the housing list!!!

I have been informed by CAB that if i rent is clear they should put us back on bidding list but they wont!!!!

AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i have done so far is contact Rykneld homes and explain the situation and the hospital visits but they wont put us on because of water rates and insurance!!

Contacted my local MP, no reply yet!!!

Threatened them with going to the papers!!

Does any1 know what we can do???????????

Or offer us anywhere to rent????????

We are good with money and can provide refs but cant really afford a bond so i know its a big ask!!

Please!!!! We do not want another trip to the hospital with our little angel!!!

Oh and we cant stop with family as i do not have any family left and my partners family live in brum!!

Many thanks all for reading and hope sum1 on here can help us..

thanks again.

phone the police everyday, keep a note of the incident number. every month if nothing has been done, make an official complaint. keep doing this.

I'm afraid you're just being hysterical, there is absolutely no way your baby is getting stoned from people smoking in a flat beneath you. It's not just unlikely, it's bordering on sci-fi. If there's a smell coming through, you should buy an air freshener and learn to live and let live.

I agree. One would have to be sat in a room of stoners for an hour and even then I doubt it would have an immediate effect if there was some ventilation.

what this is really serious?? but I doubt very very VERY much that your baby was stoned- in fact I would say it was impossible.

You are correct - It is impossible... You cannot be stoned from a smell... Only possible if the baby was in the room with the smoke, and what are the chances of a large volume of smoke entering the OPs flat? Short of huge gaps in the floor, and the people downstairs burning loads of weed (unlikely) then the smoke would not be in the OPs flat...

Hmmmmm, not saying your lieing but, if your baby got stoned surely you'd have felt the effects too, although to a lesser degree. ?

Why are some people accusing OP of lying, clearly as police have been involved then her allegations have been substantiated. As for them not feeling effects, adults build up immunity that a four month old would not yet have

Surely the hospital could do a test to see if your baby was indeed affected,obviously you would not want to put them through the trauma of a blood test but i believe it can be detected in a hair sample,that would prove whether your child was affected and then surely the police could act.

I suppose though they would have to prove it was your neighbours and not yourself that was smoking it.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5292568_drugs-hair-follicle-drug-test.html

"When drugs are ingested, they circulate in a person's bloodstream and permeate into cells in the body, including those in hair follicles. Cells found in hair follicles grow and divide quickly to create hair fiber. As hair fiber develops, proteins called keratins fill the cells before they eventually die. Because keratins are immobile, as they gather in the dying cells, they freeze any drugs found in the cells. Anything trapped in the hair fiber, such as drug remnants, will remain present as long as the hair remains."

Read more: What Drugs Will Show Up on a Hair Follicle Drug Test? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5292568_drugs-hair-follicle-drug-test.html#ixzz1KKbrtXGG

Archived