Number plate for a bicycle rack

Hi,

I've just bought a boot-mounted bicycle rack. Once attached, the bicycle covers the car registration plate, so I assume I need to get another plate. How do people normally attach these - just with bungy ropes or something more substantial?

Can anyone suggest the best place to get another plate and any extra bits (i.e. yellow plate, plate holder)? Haven't contacted Halfords yet, but no mention of either on their website.

Thank you!

Hi,

I've just bought a boot-mounted bicycle rack. Once attached, the bicycle covers the car registration plate, so I assume I need to get another plate. How do people normally attach these - just with bungy ropes or something more substantial?

Can anyone suggest the best place to get another plate and any extra bits (i.e. yellow plate, plate holder)? Haven't contacted Halfords yet, but no mention of either on their website.

Thank you!

just a bit of advice, make sure all the rear lights are visible plus number plate light, you might find that you have to attach a trailer board.

Archived