RockIt! Belly Dance classes in Sheffield

Hi everyone!

I'm writing to let you know of a brand new dance class starting in Sheffield. It's belly dance like you've never seen before!

RockIt! is a unique style of belly dance designed to reflect the music we dance to - ROCK!

Our technique combines the best of what belly dance, burlesque and street dance have to offer, to create a style that is large and loud, just like the music we dance to.

SHEFFIELD CLASSES

Thursdays, beginning Thursday 28th April 2011

Beginners 6:30pm - 7:30pm, £6

Venue: Hype Dance Academy, 67 Earl Street, S1 4PY.

Hype Dance is just minutes walk away from the railways station and is very close to the Leadmill nightclub.

Team RockIt! teach classes in Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and Liverpool and are available for performances throughout the UK!

If you'd like any further details, please feel free to message me.

See you there!

Emma and Saskia

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Last week's RockIt! Belly Dance class went wonderfully! We had a lot of fun and thank you to all who attended.

Details of our sessions are in the post above. All ages and abilities welcome.

Have a lovely day!

Emma and Saskia xxx

Fancy an escape from the wet weather?

Come to RockIt! Belly Dance classes on Thursdays at 6:30pm at Hype Dance.

All ages and abilities welcome and we promise you'll leave feeling sunny, even if the weather says otherwise!

See you soon!

Team RockIt!

oh how brilliant, i might try that. whislt on the subject, where can i but hip scarf from in sheffield, i want to buy it for a friends present, in the next two weeks as long as she doesnt go and buy herself one!

Hi Tracy!

I've just sent you an email with more class details.

On the belly dance scarves, you can buy them online at the Turkish Emporium or try ebay for a bargain.

See you soon!

Emma x

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am Chairperson for the High Hopes Community Group in High Green and we are putting on the Annual Fun day on the 2nd July 12 - 4pm. We wondered if you'd be interested in coming along and performming at the event and promoting yourselves.

We had approx 750+ people attend last years event and have numerous performances going on through out the day.

If you are interested please pm me and we can swap details etc..

xx

• 2 weeks later...

@Mentalmomma

Hello there!

Unfortunately the forum will not allow me to pm you, therefore if you could email me at info@rockitdance.co.uk then we can have a chat.

Many thanks!

Emma x

• 2 months later...

Hi, I wanted to ask if you are still giving the belly dance class at Hype Dance?

if yes, which days and times?

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I'm writing to let you know of a brand new dance class starting in Sheffield. It's belly dance like you've never seen before!

RockIt! is a unique style of belly dance designed to reflect the music we dance to - ROCK!

Our technique combines the best of what belly dance, burlesque and street dance have to offer, to create a style that is large and loud, just like the music we dance to.

SHEFFIELD CLASSES

Thursdays, beginning Thursday 28th April 2011

Beginners 6:30pm - 7:30pm, £6

Venue: Hype Dance Academy, 67 Earl Street, S1 4PY.

Hype Dance is just minutes walk away from the railways station and is very close to the Leadmill nightclub.

Team RockIt! teach classes in Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and Liverpool and are available for performances throughout the UK!

If you'd like any further details, please feel free to message me.

See you there!

Emma and Saskia

Archived