Radio Hallam 1996

BrianE

there was also nick at night he could get a bit close to the edge

When I was listening to Hallam in the 70s the night programme was the late Martin Kelner show, that was good

he also did this on radio sheffield the shows are online to download he also did a podcast and is now on radio leeds boo-urns

Tim seems to ring a bell,but not Shaw.Also Mark Meadowcroft pops up on another thread.Seem to remember that name.

Mark Meadowcroft was very entertaining. Listened to his phone-in most weekday nights. I never listen to Radio Hallam these days. Not since they stopped their football coverage.

Awwww Scotty Mclue, That takes me back. I loved his show he was outrageous (in a good way)

Dinky doo Scotty Mclue, Does anyone remember the jingle he sung?

I remember the phrase he used:- "tell ten to tell ten about Scottie Mclue and Hallam FM"

He captured the hearts of a huge audience. I once participated in the phone in. He was a proper gent to us ladies. I'm quite a shy person and I remember thinking "no one will hear me who I know" and to my horror the next day 2 people rang to say they heard me on Hallam. Lol.

Mark Meadowcroft was equally as interesting before Scotty, However somehow I dont think he quite matched up to Mclue.

Archived