Why scream when your not in trouble??

Just a little rant here but it drives me crazy:rant: why on earth do girls/young women seam to always scream for help in the street or just scream for that matter late at night. They just don't understand that when they scream like this people are going to be concerned only to find out there just larking about. Just now a new neighbour has screamed 'someone help me' loud enough for me to hear over my tv. Rushing to the window to see if i could see anything she is in her kitchen with a few mates just messing about. One day these people might need help for real and by that time no one is going to bother checking if they really DO need help.

No idea why someone would scream help me, that's so irresponsible. Sometimes people are just loud when having a laugh but you can normally tell the difference between a happy whoop and a scared scream but not if they are trying to sound like they need help by saying help me! So silly! :rolleyes:

Oh this is a big hate for myself, and my husband. Why do they scream so loud for nothing, I rush to see if they are hurt or anybody trying to hurt them.

Why do people looking after children( if old enough the child) not stop them screaming, I always stopped mine, and blowing whistle's all the time, and lets not start about these horrid trampolines on the garden, that some parents seem to just let their kids jump and scream all bloomin day, arrghhhhhhhhhh

Archived