Bad service at Zizzis

exhausted

If you are the only customers in the place the staff will do almost anything to keep you there as long as possible. Passing trade will carry on passing if they see that a restaurant is empty. I bet they seated you in the window.

If you had a choice of any table in an empty restaurant it is unlikely you would choose an inside seat by the toilet anyhow, so the point is a little mute.

If you had a choice of any table in an empty restaurant it is unlikely you would choose an inside seat by the toilet anyhow, so the point is a little mute.

Point taken James but the main purpose of my post was to suggest why the service was so slow despite (or because of) the place being empty except for the OP and his son.

I even e-mailed Zizzi's head office about the appalling service we endured when we went to the one at Leopold Square, and they never got back in touch.

I did the same (a few years back) and they sent me a voucher.

Jim

They didnt seat us by the window, we were asked to sit on the inside right on the bench seating.

I dont think they were using the tactic of keeping us in there so that we were spending more. They couldnt have cared less how much we spent. They were too busy checking their wage slips and eating pizza.

Archived