Tramlines 2011 Megathread - 22 - 24 July

HarleyLive

ooh just noticed mi old mate jody wildgoose is playing, aint seem him since i used to meet him down town busking in the early 90s (him busking not me, i was mostly just street drinking :P)

wouldnt mind meeting up with him if i can, saying a few words, see if he remembers me, aparently last time i heard he does remember me

• 2 weeks later...
For my money it's the small crews like Tinnitus, STI and Room 303 doing the more interesting things in Sheffield. It's a shame they aren't part of what's going on.

Hi mate, just wanted to let you know that Tinnitus are taking part in the 'Land Indoor Festival' at CADS/DLS in Smythfield on Saturday night (23rd July). Tramlines makes every effort to be inclusive and cover all areas of Sheffield's diverse music scene.

With regards to Jungle, bleeps and general underground dance music, R8 Records vs Off Me Nut Records ft. Daddy Freddy is happening on Saturday night @ The Earl Of Arundel, Queens Road. Gonna be mental - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181460071914960

:gag:

Archived