Tramlines 2011 Megathread - 22 - 24 July

HarleyLive

Someone please point me to the place to find out times and venues of these gigs as I can't seem to find them.

If you look on the tramlines website (org.uk) under line-up you can click on the acts to see where and on what day they are playing. There are various facebook events for each venue but the full list and timetable has not been published as yet.

If you look on the tramlines website (org.uk) under line-up you can click on the acts to see where and on what day they are playing. There are various facebook events for each venue but the full list and timetable has not been published as yet.

Yeah ive listed my must sees by day and venue but need actual times so i can plan what venues to go to and when, preferebly before i travel

I take it this is your band then as you seem to be plugging them on several threads

its all about being subtle....

It is indeed. We did very well at Sharrow fest the other week, got my fingers crossed for some good weather on the 23rd - Reggae is always better in the sunshine.

indeed

been to music in the sun when indeed it was sunny..excellent

Archived