Tramlines 2011 Megathread - 22 - 24 July

HarleyLive

hey and you can pre book tables at the common room if you fancy it.

Who is going where then??

x

for all you stalkers, im planning on going here

Fri

chris duckenfield - the great gatsby

jehest - bungalows and bears

kid acne - millenium gallery

winston hazel - the great gatsby

zed bias - dq

heaven 17 - nokia stage, 9pm

sat

daddy freddy - the earl

guillemots - main stage

i monster - city hall ballroom

johnny clarke - world stage

jungle lion - world stage

king capisce - the shakespeare

shooglenifty - world stage

shy fx - octagon

toddla t - octagon

tyranasaurous alan - the great gatsby

michael prophet - world stage

sun

ash - main stage

andy votal - bungalows and bears

jody wildgoose - the old no 7

josh t pearson - the leadmill

jakes rake - trippets

rolo tomassi - new music stage

futureheads - main stage

radiacs - walkabout

obviously ive not double checked with the times yet, just got back from a weekend away but im off work tuesday / wednesday so thats what i wanna do

As long as I see the ones in bold I don't really care, but I'll just go where peeps want to go.

Thurs Forum for Driftrun and The Spires.. don't think anyone's got a prayer getting in for Guillemots.

Fri Barkers Pool for 8 for Kate Jackson followed by Heaven 17 Then down to the Shakespeare for the Crookes at 11. If you aren't a Heaven 17 fan, I recommend Stalking Horse at the Harley at 9.

Sat Frog for 1 for Pistola kicks.Nothing much I'm bothered about mainly inbetween so will just see where my legs take me. Fat cat for EPB at 5. I'd love to see Little Lost David at 7 at the Cathedral but Nerina Pallot on the main stage is my must see of the day at 7.45. Then if I get in for that, probably stay for Guillemots at 8.45. Make my way up the Harley for 10 for Chapman Family then onto The Foundry for The whip at 11 or if that's too busy back to Library Theatre for The Hosts at 11.

Sun 115 EPBrothers 215 Dead Sons on main stage then off to watch Tom Hingley from Inspiral Carpets at La Foret at 3. Then back to main stage for 515 for Johnny Foreigner, Futureheads and of course Ash If they are finished in time, Soyo for Screaming Maldini at 830 and then onto Redhouse for 10 for Standard Fare.

for all you stalkers, im planning on going here

obviously ive not double checked with the times yet, just got back from a weekend away but im off work tuesday / wednesday so thats what i wanna do

...Mel, you should also try and fit in Everly Pregnant Bros. They are playing Fat Cat Saturday or Main stage at 115 on Sunday. It's Sharpsinger's band and they are local legends!

Archived