Tramlines 2011 Megathread - 22 - 24 July

HarleyLive

Not able to make it into Town tonight, but tomorrow's plan is early afternoon into evening, start at the bottom of Fargate, head up via Peace Gardens, enjoy the open air stuff, Divvy St, Dev Cat, might catch the Busker Bus, Green Room for a bit of SKA and soul, head towards union building for their DB BBQ, while just enjoying the atmos on the way..Have a great time :)

Not able to make it into Town tonight, but tomorrow's plan is early afternoon into evening, start at the bottom of Fargate, head up via Peace Gardens, enjoy the open air stuff, Divvy St, Dev Cat, might catch the Busker Bus, Green Room for a bit of SKA and soul, head towards union building for their DB BBQ, while just enjoying the atmos on the way..Have a great time :)

Wow you are organised, i tried to be but i look at the lineup, dont know any of bands and as im not familiar with sheffield and ive never been a student here its all very confusing! a bbq sounds good though, have you got to be a student for that?

Wow you are organised, i tried to be but i look at the lineup, dont know any of bands and as im not familiar with sheffield and ive never been a student here its all very confusing! a bbq sounds good though, have you got to be a student for that?

It's totally UNorganised, I tried organised before, but there's so many places to go, that it just becomes a logistical nightmare, my theory is pick out maybe 2 venues you'd like to go to or bands to see, and basically just go with the flow between venues, band times change frequently at the bars if running late etc, so there's no need to give yourself stress about it, and you might not know bands/DJ's etc, but just popping into places that look like they're buzzin' is fun..

The BBQ at the Uni is open to everyone, last year was great...burgers and DJ's in a really chilled out atmos...hope the weather stays good :D

Archived